my savage all ready to bash, u like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racaner

hi here are some pics of my savage wanted to know what u guys think. let me know if you like how i set it up. not too many hop ups but in my oppinion just enough to nbe strong for bashing!

I see purple RPM A arms and a tank guard...... Doesnt look like a bad truck, thats for sure.

I can see the tires are backwards. :)

More pics please.... We luvs us some Savages.

new action pics of my savvy.....

here are some action pics i took this weekend. a fun lil session....
i just realized it too the tires are on backwards. that came from the factory like that man i totally ovrlooked that part. an easy and quick change. oh ya i added a battery level indicator and the hpi shocks aloy and the savvy runs great. hope u enjoy the pics let meknow what u think. thanks for the feed back thus far. these pics are bigger too sorry for the mini ones. my first pic post.... oh ya the pic with the truck on the stand is the older one without the new hpi shocks or the battery led.... but still bigger then the original.

i want to get rid of the stupid whats a glowplug under my name. i don't know how that got there but its anoying me cause it make it seem like I'm an idiot. i never added that there so how can i change it?

i want to get rid of the stupid whats a glowplug under my name. i don't know how that got there but its anoying me cause it make it seem like I'm an idiot. i never added that there so how can i change it?

You need to stay active as much as possible on this forum and the more post's you add the better your rating will be...I wouldnt worry about it to be honest..I'm sure you know what a glowplug is lol.

Yes your title is based on your post count unless you pay them some loot and then you can customize it, or gain enough bank and buy it or something like that. cornfused

Looks like you may be in crawler country. Sweet. I'd make your next rig an Axial AX10.

Thanks for sharing the pics, very cool man.

thanks guys, final pics with all hopp ups included..

cool thanks guys yeah I'm in the woods all the time so much fun to rage in the woods. natural terrain is amzing. the savvy feels at home in the woods.... ill keep posten pics as i am going to bash on the weekend. later guys here are additons with the detailed pics session.....all hop ups included.
racan

a few new hop ups added....

hi guys i added a few new hop ups such as teh new era tank guard the ofna tank mount and tank, as well as the hpi alum tuning exhaust and dirt bonz tires and rims and the steel spur gear and racing clutch bell from the ss kit version. 47/17... hope u like...

hi guys i added a few new hop ups such as teh new era tank guard the ofna tank mount and tank, as well as the hpi alum tuning exhaust and dirt bonz tires and rims and the steel spur gear and racing clutch bell from the ss kit version. 47/17... hope u like...

what's diff. between Ofna tank & stock? bigger? or.....:duh:

Rc crazy, the ofna tank mod, eliminates a half tank lean problem thats associated with the stock tank, and the fact that it has a shelf in it, as soon as the fuel reaches half way the truck leans out, or runs better, depends on the tuning you have done, its all for more consistant runtimes from top to bottom of the tank, if I'm not clear ask some more questions, I'm sure someone here has a better explanation than me.

hey racaner, the sav is shaping up nicely. from your sig, looks like you came across some coin to throw at it which is ssswweett!. I'm kind of diggin' that roll bar that you have on there (not the integy one, the one that looks like its make out of tubes) can you provide a link to where you got it? ps on the "what is a glow plug" note, mine just changed from that a couple of days ago..... it really only tells how long you have been a member to the site & not what you know (the pics do a great job of that) . u are more likely to get cheesed on for having so much purple on your truck.. j/k lol my friend.:resp:

savy going out to bash today...

hi guys i added the sickest tire rim combo. i love the handling now. so tight and moves real fast! what do u think. I'm goin out bashing again today ill take a few pics and add them in here tonight... for the engine guard i bought it from new era models. google it and the website will come up click the link. costs 45 bucks and worth every penny!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey racaner, the sav is shaping up nicely. from your sig, looks like you came across some coin to throw at it which is ssswweett!. I'm kind of diggin' that roll bar that you have on there (not the integy one, the one that looks like its make out of tubes) can you provide a link to where you got it? ps on the "what is a glow plug" note, mine just changed from that a couple of days ago..... it really only tells how long you have been a member to the site & not what you know (the pics do a great job of that) . u are more likely to get cheesed on for having so much purple on your truck.. j/k lol my friend.:resp:

well i know that in the states no one likes the purple on savyyyys, i don't know why? i think it looks so sick. since i live in Germany and not everyone who owns an rc has a savyyy like in the us. i get allot of props for my tuning out here. i guess since the savyy is so popular in the us everyone has it in purple or blue..... either way i love the color combo and especially when I'm the only one in my area with a hopped up savage x. i love it and love bashen it too. although the savvyy has made truck of the year the last 4 years in Germany it still is not nearly as known as it is in the states. the main reason for that is because it costs SO much out here. i paid 460 dollars for mie a few months ago....out in Germany it costs 750 bucks...... the extra 300 dollars i used for hop ups i ended up spending about 700 dollars total with all upgrades and traveling bag ect...... would have spent about 1500 in germany..... crazy how much cheaper it is in the us. oh well...... later

Last edited by a moderator:
Rac, you should love that truck & be proud of it because it is off the hook. Also, you can see the area where you live with the fields & it looks like an amazing place to run it......may have to pack mine up & come to Germany and bash around for a while:DJjam:

savvy in da woods

thaks frddyj,
ya i proud alright and the fielöds in front of my house are so uch fun to bash in! cause its all natural terrain... plus if i wanna go in the woods i go behind my house.... germany is great like that! **** if u come out let me know u can stay with me no probs..... well bash evry day... that would be tight.... thanks again for the input apprciate it homie... later racan

sick! hey, rac you say that you have the 'sickest tire & rim combo,' is it the bow ties & wabash that you have listed in your sig or did you get a new set up?

rim combo

bow tie wabash combo... their awsome on the street and track.... but i rather bash with the dirt bonz cause they have better cushion when landing big airs.....

If you like to bash hard and get big air, try some Goliath tires. Just gear down a little for them.

whip, i actually had my eye on the goliaths....what gearing do you recommend and also, what is a good rim to use w/them?

ja what gear? and rim? would be interesting to know

Members online

No members online now.
Back