My redone puller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemet

So I promised Robin(purenitro) pics of his chassis installed on my puller a while ago. I finally got around to finding my camera and taking a couple pics. I am still tweaking on this thing to find out how to get more out of it. I shortened the weight bar, and swapped the header today to see how it will work.

DSCN2166.jpg

DSCN2167.jpg

DSCN2168.jpg

DSCN2169.jpg

DSCN2170.jpg

nice truck!!! wat kind of tires are those?

from my many r/c truck i've had i am willing to bet money they are Sportwerks Mayhem ST tires. good job man......looks good!

You got it Matt. I actually changed tires tonight to a set of jumbo swamp dawgs. Now Robin needs to send me a motor to really show off his plates. lol.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking truck Clemet, nice to see the tvp's put to good use. It seems there is more to pulling then just hooking a tow line to a truck lol. Thanks for the pictures buddy.

looks meaner with the imex tires........i like that a lot! hopefully i will see what she will do on the 22!

Sweet, do you have any pics of it pulling?

your tires are on backwards but nice truck thanks for sharing

if they're on backward, I'm thinking its done purposefully to grab traction where its a puller.

id like to ask how much does that bad boi weigh? that truck is a major BEAST!!!! i might wanna borrow that to break someone's house down.

if they're on backward, I'm thinking its done purposefully to grab traction where its a puller.
You got it. I change them as needed depending on the pulling surface. It's really a fine balance between too much traction, and not enough. You need to be able to spin the tires to keep them cleaned out.

id like to ask how much does that bad boi weigh? that truck is a major BEAST!!!! i might wanna borrow that to break someone's house down.

As it sits right now it's 17 pounds 4 ounces.

they don't know about that Carl....don't teach 'em too much............gotta keep some tricks in the pocket dude......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back