my race/bash savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulbooth

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

let me know what you think thanks

welcome to the site paul, nice savage. whats in the box with the poison label?:Radioactive::Radioactive::Radioactive:

Hey Paulbooth... Welcome to the forum. Nice rig.

Welcome aboard. We are glad to have ya here and looking forward to seeing you around. Thats a great looking truck you got there.

Nice truck !! Welcome to the forum!!

thanks for the warm welcome everybody. i bought this savage and have done countless mods to it the truck used to be owned by a mates brother its also the one that hit the girl at the bing near hamilton(scotland) i have never really run it just really been workin on it had it for months and hardly used it thanks for comments anyway will post some of the mods sometime need to look at truck cant remember whats been done to it lol

oh yeah that picture with the boxes of nitromethaneis in the back of tay racers model shop doing a work experience their for almost a year now lol

thanks for the warm welcome everybody. i bought this savage and have done countless mods to it the truck used to be owned by a mates brother its also the one that hit the girl at the bing near hamilton(scotland) i have never really run it just really been workin on it had it for months and hardly used it thanks for comments anyway will post some of the mods sometime need to look at truck cant remember whats been done to it lol

wait, are you talking about the video of the RC Truck hitting the girl mid-air?? If so that was hilarious!

ya i remember that vid!! lmao now thats gotta smart a bit having a 12 pound truck bounce off your chest and shoulder!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back