My puller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemet

Here is the latest project to come out of my garage. It's a XL turned pulling truck.

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

DETAILS MAN!!!

I decided to be a punk and not give the details first. lol. Its a XL 5.9 w/CEN GST 7.7 header and pipe. Kept the XL width in the rear and went stock in the front. The rear attachment point in all cut and drilled 1/4" aluminum that attaches to the shock tower and an aluminum plate that is between the skid and bulkhead. There is a vid somewhere online that I will try to find. I drug 45lbs no prob, but have swapped the pipe and it seems to be more powerful now.

Looks great I'm starting to build my xl for a puller/ basher.

Man thats a sweet lookin truck you have there clemet. Sure hope you can find that video..

Nice looking Rig there Carl. Let's see pcitures of how the weight bars are attached to the truck. (I need ideas)

Nice looking Rig there Carl. Let's see pcitures of how the weight bars are attached to the truck. (I need ideas)

Mike the truck is still buried in the trailer from the weekend, but the bar goes through the bumper then gets bent and uses the top 2 bulkhead screws for the access cover. I threw a chain on there and bolted it to the shock tower to relieve some of the stress off those 2 screws.

In the video at approx 2:03 could somebody tell me what wheels those are...I have to get them.:jumpers::jumpers::jumpers:

Thanks Bean

Latest posts

Members online

Back