my project truck!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage_racer

well i finally got the truck in and I'm waiting on my pay check to get my hop ups so for now ill post pixs of the truck.

PhOtOs932.jpg

here it is getting the custom wand made thats why the motor was missing.

and here are some pixs after i put it back together.
PhOtOs935.jpg

PhOtOs936.jpg

havnt run it yet hope fully it isn raining tomorrow. will hopefully get this project going soon.

ye keep us up to date and cool body!!
4x4

well the body came with it it is a really nica paint job. well i want to get the diff mods the aluminum cases and cups and the lcg plates that are thicker. but as my luck would have it i just got a hold of another .21 bb for the the wallet wrenching price of zero dolllars!!!!so maybe even a twin savy. but as of right now i need to get rid of my s-maxx and then we'll talk bout the hop-ups. does any one recomend and good diff cases and chassis lcg kits? as of right now i havnt had any leaning issue and its the tank with the plunger primer. but i think it is on the lean side cuz it sounds really diffrent and super loud!!!! well ill try to keep you guys up dated when i get money which is hopefully in a couple of daysd. oh and i forgot are the maximizer diff cups pretty good.

Are you talking about diff cups or bulkheads? I have Golden Horizon cups and they give me no problems. I'm planning on getting aluminum bulkheads and I would go with GPM.

cool i guess ill spring for the GH ones. well the bulkeads and gearboxes i don't know it seems durable enough to me. but we will see in the near future. yeah i like the body only if it were in a pick up form. but it looks good and kinda grows on you. but for now i need to tune it does anyone know what are the settings for the stock motor?thanx again

well i think i found what I'm going to do I'm making a baja savy!!! I'm going to use the desert rat body, led lights(4), rims and tires which i havnt decide on so can you guys give me ideas on which i should get? i want some thing narrower so it looks like a real tire. i plan to use the truck on various terrains, sand dirt asphalt you name it ill use my truck on it. and later ill get a new motor like an axial or an xtm. but for now its cosmetic upgrades. so any reccomendations on tyres? and rims? thanx. oh and i forgot to add my .21bb will have in a couple of days an ez start on it that works!!!!it works better than in my s-maxx!. so updates on that and pics and maybe even video of it working will be here hopefully by thursday. thanks
savage_racer

How about the Pro-Line Cheyenne Bead-locs and the Moab XL Tyres. Narrow, Very Tall & Extreamly Scale looking. If you don't want anything Quite that Big go with the Pro-Line Badlands Tyres and some Maxximizer Beadlocks.

well the moabs lok nice and would be cool too only thin is the rims those are not cheap. but the tires are cool and ive been thinking about the bad lands. they look pretty scale like a corr truck tire. and the maximizer rims look much more appropiate for the baja truck look. so i will see how much that combo cost to see were i am at. any other suggestions.maybe another body that is baja-ee but not bugs i hate beetles there so loud and annoying. also an y other reccomendations for anything i should do. and links to other savy baja truck look alikes would be sweet. you guys rock
savage_racer

Latest posts

Members online

Back