My next order?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinko

Where am I ?
Ok well this winter I'm going to be rebuilding my savy but right now some things I want to purchase but don't really know where to get them or which ones to get here is some of the items. If you have an opionion what I should buy feel free to chime in and maybe throw up a link for that item also
Thanks

O ya this is for a savage X
1. Wing and mount

2. shock towers

3. ext TVP

4. mid-tank mod

5. pipe header

6. wheelie bar??

7. anything else I should get
I will be ordering BB and the HPI steering conversion

Well for 1 2 3 and 4 I would see PRC for a pipe I don't know what mill you have but I love my THS pipe it is a bit of money at 80 bucks but it is a awesome pipe.

and as far as a wheelie bar goes take a look at the MDF SPURRS wheelie-drag bar on ebay, it can be used as a drag bar as well if you mount it the opposite way so you can have heart pounding take offs without worries of a wheelie or use it as the wheelie bar and can wheelie for ever lol and please everyone I'm knocking the hpi wheelie bar as it works great to but i've used both and like the spurrs better!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for the answers I'll check all that stuff out and Fx I use a Speky Dx3S

What's your budget? Man I love spending other peoples money for them!

I would stay away from the wing. buddy of mine had on one his and flipped it and bye bye wing. Just my .02

Members online

No members online now.
Back