My new XL after some fun in the park

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

higherlogic

I got the truck not to long ago but didn't really get the chance to actually drive it and see how bad *** this truck really is .

It's been in the -20C' - -30's for most of the winter here so I had to wait! The other day I went to the park and started tearing up some muddy grass after all the snow melted. There was still some snow left and they naturally just made perfect jumps to go off of .

Here's some pics :

P4200001.jpg

P4200002.jpg

P4200003.jpg

P4200004.jpg

P4200005.jpg

P4200006.jpg

P4200011.jpg

P4200024.jpg

P4200025.jpg

I plan on having some fun with it at some awesome places near my house.

This is my 2nd Savage now. I got my first nitro r/c in 2003, I'll never forget the day that I went to the hobby store and walked out with my Savage 25. I loved that truck and bashed it hard for almost 2 years before my dad accidentally ran over it at our country house up north. My right hand was steering the truck and my arm got a muscle spasm out of no where and made me lose control for just a second, it happened as I was steering the truck back my way and my hand jerked left and the savage clipped my dads front tire on his van. I felt an instant sadness as it happened.

The truck survived surprisingly well. The engine got messed up in the back and a bit bent out of shape but not much. The tvp chassis held together and just got bent out of shape in the rear and the rear end snapped away from the truck. The body even held together, it was ruined but still in 1 piece and together.

I might go take pics and show the damage. I decided not to fix it and got a nitro car and a TNX instead. When I saw the XL I had to get it. Seeing all these pictures of the 25 in one piece makes me jealous! I have to buy another 25, I love that truck.

That's it for now, btw I'm new here so Hello to all ;)

nice rig and welcome to the forum! could I get you to resize the pics to 800 x 600 or 800x 500 they work best for the forum

welcome to the family my friend, glad to have u here with us!!!! and thanks for sharing the pics,looks like you had a blast!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back