My "New" Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Ok here is my new RC trailer. Before I just packed everything in the back of the car and always had to load/unload everything. Well now I don't have to do that anymore! This trailer is taking place of my RC storage and my RC work shop. As in the picture you can see it has an AC unit in it, already has a countertop, peg boards, plenty of electric outlets, fluorescent lights up front, curtain to keep bugs out and the AC in during the summertime. I have been looking to get one but at $2500 for a new one and still have to add all this stuff I just couldn't do it but someone from the club that I have never met posted this up on our forums and we decided to take a look. Come to find out he only wanted $700, too good of a deal to pass up! So I wound up buying it.....Let me know what you guys think! I will get some more pictures up once I get all my RC stuff inside of it.

100_3097.jpg

100_3096.jpg

OMG!!! nice score!! wish I had one for packing all my paintball crap around in...

Good deal! Whats its dimensions? Looks to be 8x 6 in the pic...

now thats a dedicated rc hobbyist to have a trailer for them!! great find parker!!!!

Thanks guys!!! I won't have any RC stuff in it for a little while until I get that vinyl stuff off the floor. The vinyl floor is being replaced with black/white checkered tile..

My uncle owns his own flooring company so he always has left over stuff....

nice Parker get that thing ready for the finals in 09,that's going to be a nice place to cool down.Are u going to get a little air compressor for it?

nice Parker get that thing ready for the finals in 09,that's going to be a nice place to cool down.Are u going to get a little air compressor for it?

Yea I plan to get a small one and have it under the workbench. It will definitely be ready for the 09 finals! I would like to have a fridge in it also but we don't have a top of the line generator so we have to watch everything that we run off of it. I think we can run the AC and probably a few chargers if we needed to.

Man you lucky dog. I have been looking for a nice used trailer but cant find hardly anything. You got a steel especially with the AC. Anything Ive seen here has been over a grand and is in much worse shape than that thing.

Where's the fridge? Got to have cold beer next to the a/c.

My thoughts exactly. A full wet bar though. :)

Very nice man. Do you have a truck to pull it or are you just moving into it as is? haha.

The door is a ramp style but it has a clean curtain to keep the cold air in.....

I have a 1988 S10 Blazer to pull it with......lol

Nice pick up. I want a trailer to pull bikes, camping and rc stuff around in but the poor old civic might not like pulling that too much though.

Nice pick up. I want a trailer to pull bikes, camping and rc stuff around in but the poor old civic might not like pulling that too much though.

According to the tag on this trailer it weighs like 900ish lbs and can hold up to 2000 or something, not sure but its more than I will ever have in it

Here is some updated pics, notice its got cars and its a mess already, lol. I tell ya that A/C will freeze you out with the curtain closed!

000_0042.jpg

000_0040.jpg

Parker if you ever want to get rid of it, you could double your money on that thing in a hearbeat. Let me know if you ever want to get rid of it.

man i've been telling my wife i need one of those, loading and unloading is the worst sometimes. plus you can keep a generator and air comp with you for emergancy fixes. congrats on the great find!!

Cool trailer! I also bought a used 6x12 that I plan on finishing this winter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back