my new "toy"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read some reviews of this rig on Big Squid and RCUniverse. Not bad little rig for the price. BL ready is a plus for sure. I kinda dig the totally different chassis design vs other sct brands.

yea, me too. ive always liked trucks with the TVP design. then, they add the plastic tubing as the bulkheads. it just looks COOL.

so far, ive put about 20 runs on it. only thing ive broken is 2 hex pins. they mean it when they say that its durabile.

and it is A LOT more fun to drive then I thought. the steering is very quick and sharp, and that, combined with the fact that its 2wd, means it oversteers very easily on lose terrain. but I think with better tires, it would do pretty well on a packed dirt track.

I cant wait to throw a sidewinder 3 in it. THAT will be fun :D

gps'ed it last night. completely stock( except for the gear grease). 20.6mph( that's on a 6s NiMH).

unfortunately, the new versions of this truck are not brushless ready. they have an all plastic tranny( even the spider gears in the diff).

so, ive ordered arrma BLX top and idler gears. but apparently, the BLX diff is junk. so, ive also ordered an hpi blitz diff, which is supposedly better, and drops right in.

they should be at the LHS by the end of the week. I should be able to get over there mid next week.

I also have a CC SV3 SCT combo( 3800KV), DTX tires and dynamite LiPo( or lipos) on my list.

well, got the stuff at my LHS today. the blitz diff case is on order yet, and I had to order the tires.

I took a vid, but I'm going to summer camp tomorrow and I wont be back until next Tuesday. so ill upload it when I can.

Latest posts

Members online

Back