My new (to me) SavX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShakerCo

Ok guys here is my new SavX I just bought off one of the boards, as you can see it came with a Pico P3 .28
Body1.jpg

Body2.jpg

MynewSavx.jpg

savx1.jpg

savx2.jpg

whatcameinSavx.jpg

Ok guys here is my new SavX I just bought off one of the boards, as you can see it came with a Pico P3 .28
Body1.jpg

Body2.jpg

MynewSavx.jpg

savx1.jpg

savx2.jpg

whatcameinSavx.jpg

shake, nice wheels, if u don't mind my askin, what board did u get it off of & maybe a price range? got some buddies looking 2 buy savages & it makes more sense to get a used 1 bcz they are already talking heavy mods. ps that is a nice bruise on your cooling head, looks like you or the prev owner put that horsepower to good use:10:

hey shaker ,glad to see you here as well as at bannedrc......the rigs look great and these guys here are top notch.

Shaker I just saw the air filter I did not pick up on that B4. It has been modded and is unsafe for that mill !!!! Do not run it. you will kill that mill.

Top cover plate has holes. Dirt will get by bro... Just looking out

shake, nice wheels, if u don't mind my askin, what board did u get it off of & maybe a price range? got some buddies looking 2 buy savages & it makes more sense to get a used 1 bcz they are already talking heavy mods. ps that is a nice bruise on your cooling head, looks like you or the prev owner put that horsepower to good use:10:

You know I am not 100% on which board but I got it for $250 I was looking at the tranny and being new to savvys but I think it is a 3 speed tranny I popped the adjust cover off and saw 3 gears in there.

Shaker I just saw the air filter I did not pick up on that B4. It has been modded and is unsafe for that mill !!!! Do not run it. you will kill that mill.

Top cover plate has holes. Dirt will get by bro... Just looking out

Ok I have to go to LHS for a new one way also so I will pick up a correct filter

If it only has three gears, its the 2 speed.
but +1 on what bank said on the holes in the air filter assy, dirt and grime will get in there kind of easy. Not being critical, but looking at how dirty the air filter is, it may be a good idea to do a thorough cleaning and check the inside of the motor to make sure its good. Happy bashing with your new to you savy!

looks like you got a pretty good deal there considering the mill is about $200. have u run it yet?

If it only has three gears, its the 2 speed.
but +1 on what bank said on the holes in the air filter assy, dirt and grime will get in there kind of easy. Not being critical, but looking at how dirty the air filter is, it may be a good idea to do a thorough cleaning and check the inside of the motor to make sure its good. Happy bashing with your new to you savy!

Thanks for the info, yah it is dirty thats why it aint being run right now, I fired it up to test it and make sure it ran then shut it down till I can fix a few minor probs. Still for $250 I think I got a descent deal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back