my new savage x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danbinty

hey guys i'm nbew to the sit and i no it isnt notrhing special but thought i owuld post pics anyway this is my new savage x 4.1 purple upper arms only mod on it so far but am hoping to do a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great truck. I have a couple Xs and they are a blast to drive. Add a ziptie to the front and rear bumper braces or you will lose hinge pins in a bad crash. Here is a shot of what I mean. Look on the front bumper braces.....

000_0736.jpg

thanks 4 the tip bud yours is awesome spent sum mny on tht also thanks 4 the comment off the other guy lol

bit of an update on the pics now got alloy hub carriers and have painted up the dog bones silver hopefully going to have two new sets of wheels an alloy dif a centre skid plate and some hump back battery packs if any one has one cheap looking for a battery meter but heres sum pics of the dog bones no diff in at the mo still nakerd but waiting for the alloy one to finish on ebay

looking good my friend, and you cant go wrong with rpm!!

ye i no i want sum lower arms but cnt find any in the uk all in the usa or hong kong so i got the upper 1's cheap got a set of 8 for £9

update

hey guys just bought sum new wheels steel and £13 bit scuffed but after a lcik of paint they b good also got 4 hump back battery packs of same bloke 4 £13 heres the pics of the new wheels

got a alloy throttle set up on the way and a alloy centre skid plate gettin there with sum mods now just need those rpm bottom arms will post pics of the throttle and skid when they arrive thinking on painting the wheels any 1 got any ideas on what colour

black is a good color and as i learned don't go with to much aluminum waste of money looks nice but unless its gonna be a shelf queen don't watse the money bends way to easy

hey man i was thinkin black and i not doin all alloy i got the rpm upper arms and wanting the lower it has alloy rear hubs want the alloy front hubs centre skid throttle and a fancey exhaust and that probz bout as far as i will go but thansk 4 the advise anyway

Members online

Back