My new Savage X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defiantspaz

I don't have any really long vids of the Savage X that I got early this year, but I have a couple of short clips to share.

A friend of mine and I like to head out to this skate park close to where we live. I know that concrete is VERY unforgiving when you mess up BUT damn it is a rush pulling off the big air!

I hope you guys enjoy the clips.

First clip, truck wasn't up to temp and just bogged at the top odf the jump :duh:

Second jump, YA thats what it is all about :10:

Third jump the camera man was sleeping, but he did manage to get the landing. If you compare the landing location to the second jump and consider the truck was just dropping out of the air, this was the best jump.

I know you guys want to see the mess ups, here they are.

With the back of the Savage X being black it is hard to tell if it is nose high or low at nite, kinda a crap shoot, I made out ok this time.

Remember that crap shoot, yup lost this time. Got confused mid air with the direction the truck was going, thought the nose was way down, like I said it is a risk doing this stuff in low light.

I bend the engine's cooling head, engine plate, both TVP's and stuffed the spur gear into the top of the clutchbell. Yup expensive nite :stickspank:

Some other vids of the first day i owned the Savage X, I know the trucks sounds rich as all heck. Thats pretty much because it is, I hadn't run enough fuel through it to start tuning it for power yet.

I hope to get some more vids this summer. I'll post up what I manage to shoot.

Latest posts

Members online

Back