My new look: Monster X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeroescence

Here are the pics of the savage I just built up.

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Thank you all very much. I'm glad every one seems to like it. I'm gunna have a hard time running her with thew new body.

i know this might sound stupid but how did you fit the shock covers on the shocks as i have some but couldnt get them on

Welcome to the HPISF family. Nice lookin savvy you got there. And since nobody has said it yet (surprizingly), you might want to reconsider usin the alum. A-arms if your gonna do some heavy duty bashing. They tend to bend way to easy. Just my opinion and lookin out for your ride. Still looks good though.

Thank you all.

Why did your shock covers not fit ellietommy?

Got the DC* logo from a shirt I bought.

I have put 3 gallons on these Aluminum arms and had them on 2 other Savages and no bends no cracks just straight up bashing. Had them made by a friend of mine. There a copy of a no name brand but with a different type of billet.

Oh and I hit a wood 2 inch thick steak in the ground with the front left arm at top speed and it cracked the steak. There stout. I broke 2 RPM arms before I went to these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I went out with the intentions of running the body but couldn't. So I just ran my BAJA 5b.

Thank you. I had these made by a friend. Ill try to find a link to some good ones my buddy has.

Well I went out with the intentions of running the body but couldn't. So I just ran my BAJA 5b.

5B's are BAD-A. Respect there. But the Savage is mighty fun and sweet in it's own right. Get another body and run that thing. I've got them lined up and one in the making. Some are bashers, some are for photos only, but don't let a $25 piece of plastic stop you from running the Savy! :)

What a-arms are on your truck? I'm looking to upgrade my basher savy to metel a-arms.

Nice truck.

If you are going to go alloy, you have to go titanium, but you will pay dearly. Otherwise stick to the plastic ones. Pre-X arms are good and RPM's too.

I broke 2 RPM arms so I had my bud make me some Alloy arms. I have not had a single problem and I bash every weekend.

It had a stupid Integy pipe so I cant be anything else but extremely happy. But in reality its awesome. It looks sweet. Sounds like a F1 car going by, And its real chrome. No polished alloy crap.

Latest posts

Members online

Back