My new Flux...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think somethin is wrong with your flux cuz the tires keep coming off the ground, better return it to the LHS.

j/k chad, awesome flux, welcome to hpisf. 'wheels up' frddyj

You're the 2nd person out of 2 that I have seen that have complained about the battery boxes. Let HPI know.

I want one of these too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. I just went out to a construction area to do some bashing, was there for about 3 minutes and yep, you guessed. A LiPo got launched. So now I'm on way to Hobby Lobby to pick up some velcro straps. I can't believe this design made it out HPI's doors.

One other thing....what all do I need to use the Castle Link to program this? Is there a USB port under the sticker on the ESC, or do I need the adaptor that goes in the receiver? The LHS loaned me the disc, and I have a USB cable.

Sweet galoshes!! Do you get good traction with those?

Ha-ha.. pretty smart actually.

I want one of these but i cant bare the trucks price to start, then the 2 hella expensive lipos just to run, and to run all day with a power inverter on your cars battery another 4 batterys to keep a nice cycle going? blah to that. They are hella nice tho have fun man =)

LOL....I am a bigger idiot than was previously assumed....I still have no clue what you're talking about...when it finally gets explained I'm going to feel real dumb...lol.

Nope, actually I am the idiot for posting in the wrong thread. Sorry man. :duh:

Latest posts

Members online

Back