My new 1:1 toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X

Conspiracy of One
HPISF Staff
HPISF Supporter
2008 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special!!!!

PB050255.jpg

PB050254.jpg

PB050253.jpg

I'll try not to kill myself while I learn to ride it.

I'm not much for orange, but it sure looks great on it. I'm noticing in the pictures it kinda looks red though.

sweet!

A friend from our HD club just got one just like that. very nice

Yes the mufflers will be the first to go. It is so quiet. But on the other hand its kinda cool because no one has a clue of what that bike can do from hearing it. It is the only liquid cooled bike HD makes, its based on the winning drag bike. 125 hp and 85 ft/pounds of torque= one fast bike.

X, killer v-rod. Have a softail myself. B careful not to snap your neck giving it too much throttle (lol).

well when ya swap out the exhaust you'll have to invent a 1:1 scale buku lmao but seriously though nice bike!! i ride myself but far from a harley lol i own a cbr1000rr so not exactly a touring motorcycle!!

Its kinda like a middle ground between touring and crotch rocket. Maybe I can get with Buku and be a first test subject for 1:1 exhaust. A CBR1000 is not a tame bike. My friend has a CBR600 and even that is hard to drive slow with. Mine is 1250cc :p

nice bike x ,i want to get a night train some day.

It takes alot of talking but eventually they cave in. A few months ago my wife didn't even want to talk about me getting a motorcycle.

yea but my wife was behind me when i laid my 900rr down so she is all scared now,i keep trying.

Its kinda like a middle ground between touring and crotch rocket. Maybe I can get with Buku and be a first test subject for 1:1 exhaust. A CBR1000 is not a tame bike. My friend has a CBR600 and even that is hard to drive slow with. Mine is 1250cc :p

i agree totally!! i've owned it 3 years and still scare myself occasionally!! i had a big scare just a couple weeks back when i had a new back tire installed as i wore the last one out doing smoke shows lol, anyway on my invoice it said careful will be slick for a bit! but i didnt pay any attention to it to be honest was a light rain and i went to brake and the back tire just slid right out on me, was almost completely sideways at 60mph scared the hell out of myself but my fellow riders will agree I'm sure theres nothing like going on a long tour on a motorcycle, although mine isnt to great on the back after a while lol but the open air and the sites you seem to see that you missed while in your car, as i said nothing like it!!

P.S... OH YEAH, AND ALL THE BUGS IN YOUR TEETH "PURE HEAVEN" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the pants and jacket. Guy I knew hit a deer out here and went down. Looks like a mummy right now. Why? Cause his keys were in the house and the jacket was locked in the car. Too much trouble to go through so he rode from Austin to San Antonio. About a 2hr ride and 20mins from here, wham! Happens every time. Ride smart bud.

2008 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special!!!!

PB050255.jpg

PB050254.jpg

PB050253.jpg

I'll try not to kill myself while I learn to ride it.

You know I've been looking at that bike as well. I wanted to lower it and change out the pipe but that's about it oh and stage it out I think it was a 2 stage.

Did that bike come with ABS brakes? Your a lucky dog bud. What does your wife think of it?

Be careful good luck and enjoy an awesome bike my friend

]-[0pa]0ng;74784 said:
You know I've been looking at that bike as well. I wanted to lower it and change out the pipe but that's about it oh and stage it out I think it was a 2 stage.

Did that bike come with ABS brakes? Your a lucky dog bud. What does your wife think of it?

Be careful good luck and enjoy an awesome bike my friend

Nope, no abs for me, but I did get the security system. What is involved with the 2 stage?

Latest posts

Members online

Back