My mini bird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
After Christmas, my buddy and I went to a new hobby shop to check it. Nothin big, but found out they are mainly a distribution warehouse but also has a store front where you can buy cars, trucks, boats, helis, planes, and replacement parts. Still haven't found out if they have Byrons fuel yet but will soon. They also have shop RCs that youcan test drive to see if you like them before you buy one, which is cool. We went back a few weeks later, we went back cuz my buddy wanted to buy this heli that they had that was only $40. Nice hobby grade heli for the price, only downside is that the remote is infared. So, as soon as you lose line of sight, you lose control of the heli. When we went back so he could get it, he noticed a another one that was bigger and asked about it. Test flew it and decided to get the bigger one instead. He asked me if I wanted one and I said no, not really. Well, when he was grabbin his off the shelf, he grabbed the mini one to and said I was gettin one anyways. So, I got the mini one as a early B-day present. I've been flyin it quite a bit and have taken tons of crash landings and haven't really broken anything major. Only thing I've broke is one of the skids, so I just CA glued it back on and it's been holdin up fine. Now for the pics and a link to the website.

Here's the link and the one I got is the Litehawk and my buddy has the Litehawk XL
http://www.litehawk.ca/

Pic of heli and remote.
106_1206.JPG

Here's a pic of just the heli.
106_1207.JPG

Here's a size comparison of the heli with a 3.2" MT rim sittin next to it.
106_1208.JPG

Another size comparison pic but with the rim sittin behind the heli.
106_1209.JPG

The one I got which is in the pics above was only $40 +tax and the one my buddy got was $60 +tax. My heli is charged by the remote and uses 6 AA batterys. My buddy's is charged with a wall charger and the remote uses 6 AA batterys. My buddy's heli also uses a more standard type remote and not infared. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Latest posts

Members online

Back