my mid tank mod 4 sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete3091

pete3091 said:
hi my savy forum buds. I'm selling my nitro mid tank mod cuz I'm making my truck brushless. everything got to go. here is everything I'm sellin:

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein

os 30vg motor with hpi tune pipe, new clutches and bell vented 15 teeth, motor mount, new one way bearing and pull start, nova cooling head and stock one too. i got this motor last yr broke it in with 6 tanks and after the brake in ran about 10 tanks. asking 250 will do a 5 ship charge.
IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0141.jpg

2 speed trans. works great asking 40.oo plus 5 s/h
IMAG0143.jpg

250cc tank w/ home made mid tank mod plate 10.00 ill pay shipping
IMAG0139.jpg

hpi firestorm battery box 5.oo
you can see in the pic in the bottom
futaba servo 0s3003 w/ alum streeing crank servo saver 30.00 its ready to mount.
IMAG0138.jpg

it all work get on my truck i want to go brushless.

IMAG0137.jpg

300 for everything ill pay shipping

everything is like new.thanks for lookin

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you run this sale past LJRCE? If you have i will add the disclaimer for you and your good to go.........

ok i added the disclaimer for you and the thread is good to go!!! Good luck with the sale!!!!!

lookin around what I'm askin for the trans is a little high so ill do 28.00 but w/ a 5 shipping fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back