My Little "Monster!!"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasRaider

Well, I am new to this site (and to the Nitro world) but I am going to TRY to post some pictures of my Savage as it currently sits. I made an effort to copy a Trophy Truck and will try to put a picture of it up there as well for comparison.

Just read how to deanodize all the purple parts so that will be starting soon, because as you can see, purple doesn't really work with my color scheme.

Let me know what you think!!!

Wow, perfect job! Welcome to the site, and the Nitro world. You will learn everything you need to know here, there are alot of very informative members here and we are willing to help!

10cw6jk.gif

And my buddy Rushy will love that truck! He's all into Monster.

Dave

Welcome aborde buddy, I really like your truck and the body is amazing. Were glad to have ya a member, hope we can help you along the way and you can help us as there are many great people here and lots of great information which just keeps growing, I guess it's supposed to though.

PS>If you don't realize who I am we have talked via email several times. I am owner of PlatinumRCProducts so if you even need anything feel free to let me know. Thanks and enjoy.

Latest posts

Members online

Back