My HPI Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mickey, I thought we were supposed be a rc family on here. I don't bash on people's rc if they have something i wouldn't buy, just glad to have someone in the rc family.

before you know it, you will be deep in a money pit with this thing. the Quality isnt as great as the HPI's baja quality, but then, HPI's baja aint that durable either. For example, take a HPI baja out to the race track for 1 day, and i guarantee you it will not last.

this post would be WAY less retarded if you prefaced it with "although i have very little experience with an hpi baja and ZERO experience with a king motor baja, here is my opinion based on nothing factual....." and then made your post.

are you basing this on your extensive experiance with a kingmotors baja .....

Thanks Mickey, I thought we were supposed be a rc family on here. I don't bash on people's rc if they have something i wouldn't buy, just glad to have someone in the rc family.

don't feel bad, he acts like a noob on other forums also....read posts 1,2,3 & then post #16

http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114246

this post would be WAY less retarded if you prefaced it with "although i have very little experience with an hpi baja and ZERO experience with a king motor baja, here is my opinion based on nothing factual....." and then made your post.

must be that time of the month EH? I never said i had experience with Clones. But you can go ahead and assume that. Your free to believe what you want. I have read some facts on the internet, before making the decision of purchasing a HPI baja. I didnt mean to sound like a smart arse :nono: . As i mentioned in my post, i was trying to make the reader interpret the fact that i was on the fence with both companies. I stated the fact that the HPI aint that great. You need to put money in both, no way both are gonna last forever, wether its an HPI or a Clone. But i stated my opinion. :dunno:

must be that time of the month EH? I never said i had experience with Clones. But you can go ahead and assume that. Your free to believe what you want. I have read some facts on the internet, before making the decision of purchasing a HPI baja. I didnt mean to sound like a smart arse :nono: . As i mentioned in my post, i was trying to make the reader interpret the fact that i was on the fence with both companies. I stated the fact that the HPI aint that great. You need to put money in both, no way both are gonna last forever, wether its an HPI or a Clone. But i stated my opinion. :dunno:

nice try at a save for putting your own foot in your mouth LOL

C'mon, you're going to make me explain this to you? Really? <sigh> ok, here goes.

Read the comment you made about the quality of RevoRev's baja & then answer this question for all of us:

Do you own a King Motor's Baja that you have run and tested which would make you qualified to make a statement like this? Yes or No?

...... the Quality isnt as great as the HPI's baja quality......

ps, i will delete all of these garbage posts in RevoRev's thread in 24 hours.

I took out the Baja today and ran it a little hard, I jumped it some and had it cartwheel down a steep hill (not on purpose..) but nothing broke on it so far and it tore the crap out of my grass, both tires were ripping the grass at the same time, that 30.5 is pretty sick.

Here are some updated pictures of the Baja, pictures aren't the best quality.

100_2487.jpg

100_2486.jpg

100_2485.jpg

I actually has that on hand from my last Baja, it cleaned up pretty good so I'm using that one.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back