My first video - My son's experience at the NL World Finals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orcusomega

[youtube]OkVyv7G28xA[/youtube]

Turned out pretty OK - the Mac has iMovie, and holy cow, even I can make something that works pretty ok!

Bob

great vid & race mega jr.

great father-son thing to do i bet he'll remember it forever.

I'm diggin the power-slide turns.

great vid & race mega jr.

great father-son thing to do i bet he'll remember it forever.

I'm diggin the power-slide turns.

It was his first time driving 2wd, and he only had the truck for literally 30 mins before the race. The opening scene shows the original truck blowing the trans in qualifying - I had to get a new one together for him to be able to make the mains!

Bob

sweet. wish i could see the look on his face while he was racing. that is a huge deal for a young boy.

my son (5) ran b/r's buggy on sat, smile from ear to ear.

Thats awesome man somehow I managed to miss all of his races so it was nice to see how he did.

you going to have to take driving leasons from him :stickpoke: He did really well

Thats awesome man somehow I managed to miss all of his races so it was nice to see how he did.

you going to have to take driving leasons from him :stickpoke: He did really well

Yeah, I know - the punk came to the gate as I was mopeing out and said "Dad, next time you need to go slower" :) Forget the fact my throttle was stuck (found out literally just before the race), but I wasn't gonna take that away from him :)

Bob

sweet. wish i could see the look on his face while he was racing. that is a huge deal for a young boy.

my son (5) ran b/r's buggy on sat, smile from ear to ear.

You have no idea :) His first racing experience was a DISASTER, and it wasn't looking good at all when his truck nuked on the qualifying run.

BUT...

Got him a new one built (with the help of a lot of people - thank you!!!), few practice runs, and he was ready to go.

I made the video for him since he didn't get a trophy :( Anyone know how to figure out his overall placement? I would love to make him his own plaque, but want it to be accurate...

Bob

Latest posts

Members online

Back