my first race in ten years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't read it Guy.. Have to register to read it..When in January Guy? Can you tell us what you did to get them in a up roar? :peace:

Can't read it Guy.. Have to register to read it..When in January Guy? Can you tell us what you did to get them in a up roar? :peace:

i just mentioned haveing a good set up on my savy and that on my track I'm known to wip the revos and then it was on like donkey kong.. but we are planning a MT day in January, right now we are subbmiting the day we think it should happen on, then we will compare the dates and pick the best one for everyone. when that date is known ill let you know. it will have to be a sunday as that is nitro day. so sCOTT IF YOU THINK YOU can make it tell me what sunday would work for you and ill post it up on their for you.

ill right I'm heading out again tonight to race i hope my pull start will hold together this time so i can run.lol ill get some vids

my pull start again.. i don't know what to do . i don't like roto start is theie a better pullstart that will fit my axial 28????

i did get some vids my friend is running the tmax with the white body

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back