my first race in ten years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

i use to race ele ten years ago. now I'm going back tomarrow to race my nitro savy. i think you guys know what I'm running . but any ideas ror me? i have done this

1. 2 fresh air filters lubed and all
2. double checked shock oil and changed to losi 50 wt
3. went over entire truck
4. set toe in a tad
5. tore down diffs and re greased.
6. checked for any possible air leaks
7. 3 good glows
8. bryons 30% notro
9. parking lot tuned it till i could not controll it then lossend the slipper

am i missing anything?

Charge glow ignitor
Extra body clips
Spare parts.
Check clutch bell bearings
Charge hump pack
Check the wheel nuts to make sure there tight.

And take some zip ties and super glue incase you have to jerry rig something together for the rest of the day.

Other then that the best advice i can give is try and stayin your own little world that way your focus when your driving. And also remeber if you don't think you can make a jump, role over it that way you don't chance breaking.

Travis

Good luck and hope you bring it home in 1st place nitromite.:Xfingers:

thanks guys, hump pac is charging, new batteries in controller, extra body clips, zip ties, fuel bottle.
Now all i need is to take it nice and easy and stay in my own world! check and check..
any other advice?

I'm taking my camcorder so ill get some vids of me tearing itup or getting toar up lol.

hey why is the raceing advise box next to my thread?

Guy, have a read https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13444

we're tryin to get peeps to "tag" their threads so others can find the info easily. we're also workin on them being invisible, so you wont see the 'tags' come up in subject line of your thread.

so, in this case, say a new member comes along and needs to know what to bring to a race, he types it in this "tag" search field https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/search.php & "whammo" he goes right to your thread where the information is.

pretty kool huh?

good luck at the race, have fun.

ok Thats a very nice feature. and thanks for the good luck on the race tonight i may need it ill post vids tonight unless we are not alloud recording for some dumb reason

Good luck in the race tonight. Hey have you ever ran with the No Limit Rc of Ohio guys yet? Two of them drove all the way to Md last weekend for our final race. Great bunch of guys out there. You might want to get to know them.

i have not ran with them yet but i have been talking with then on the crcrc forum. ill let you guys know more tonight. i cant wait

off to the race! I'm excited like a kid christmas morning. ill probebly have to take a leak as soon as i get on the stand. LMAO

Good luck guy. Hope your truck holds together. Alot of times the guy who wins MT is the guy who keeps his truck together and doesn't have the motor give out that wins.

meit was my new pullstart that me down. but to be honst i would rather run my track. not because i know it, but it is a monster truck track!!!! lets see a traxxas or buggy run my track... lmao..

well my pullstart broke ten mins before my class so i left mad. it was a brand new pull start I'm readt to call Axial and complane

Nice vids Guy.. Is that the track at the Franklin County fairgrounds? If so looks like they changed it since the last time i was there.. :lmao: Thats been years ago...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back