My daughter got her first rc!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robn69

She bought it all on her own with her birthday $. And one of the first things she wanted to do is hit the big jump like dad does with his savage lol. Its a redcat tremor sg.
video

There's a good father getting their kids into the hobby. Instilling the right priorities in her. I can't give you full points though cus the jumping clearly needs work.....lol

Post up a video of her hitting that jump for full credit!

There's a good father getting their kids into the hobby. Instilling the right priorities in her. I can't give you full points though cus the jumping clearly needs work.....lol

Post up a video of her hitting that jump for full credit!
will see if we can get a better one today. She has two packs charged up and ready. Going out as soon as she is done with her homework.

so far so good. Had to super glue a ball end in bottom control arm cuz it came out and and would not stay threaded in. But stuff like that i expected with a $90 rtr rc.

I remember back to the day my boys opened up their first REAL RC Truck, back then I was workin part time for my sponsor and decided the boys needed a truck, he gave me a great deal on 2 Tamiya cars, one Blackfoot and one Mud Blaster... My boys were about 7 and 4 when I did this.... they are in their 30's now,
I used to bring cars home for people all the time and build their kits and set them all up so was no big deal when I built and setup both their Christmas presents right on the kitchen table one night while they watched and handed me tools and parts,course they had no idea they were their trucks, although I did tell them they were Christmas presents for a customers sons, little did they know I was the customer,
The LOOK on their faces was priceless when they pulled them outta the packaging and then it hit them they watched me build both kits that one night...... That started their obsession for them and the rest is history so to say......

I am just getting into this hobby.But feel it is a very good hobby for young kids to get into. Teaches them how to fix things use tools and how when you break something you figure out how to fix it. And gets them outside and away from all the xboxs playstations, ipods, and tablets.

Yup I have to agree, both my boys are adept with tools and are familiar with how mechanical things work, my oldest was forever taking anything he could get his lil mitts on and taking it apart to see how it worked.... they went with me to the races all the time and of course they got bit by the RC bug early in life, both of them turned out pretty good, they stayed away from gangs and trouble for the most part and are doing well to this day....

Latest posts

Members online

Back