My Custom Savage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98navi0314

This is my custom Savage.
I know it's not everyones liking... It is just something I thought would be a cool build. If you know your Savage, you will know what I have put into this so I'm not gonna bore you with the details. Enjoy. Comments and criticism welcome ;)

image.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

image3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the complements.... I spent a little more than I wanted to. I got the exhaust, the header and the TVPs chrome plated, not high polish cause I hate it when aluminum starts to oxidize and gets dull.

I've ran it a few times in front of the house but nothing radical...had to see the spinners spin ... Lol

it takes a whole lot of polishing to make it to that finish. I have tried too as well, but i cant get the same finish. I appreciate your paitience and time to make that truck as shiny

The skid plates are not polished, that's the way they came in the package. I really didn't think it's worth the effort to polish the plates if I was going to run it. I like chrome, so I chrome dipped the header, exhaust and the vertical plates. I use windex to clean the chrome...spray it on and wipe it down...quick and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
approximatly how many hours do you have into polishing into this thing?? I'm still shocked by how shiny it is

The skid plates were purchased the way you see it. I bought them from the LHS and mounted them.
The vertical plates, exhaust and exhaust header were sent out to the shop to get chrome dipped.
I use windex or glass cleaner to clean it ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back