My Crawlers...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaos

Here are some of the crawlers in my collection as of late...it is a nice change..kinda relaxing to get out with these every now and then.

I don't just beat up savages and Gassers ...i recently been buying up crawlers like they are going out of style..here are a few of them.

Here 1 of my newly aquired crawlers, this one is the Axial Scorpion with a brushless motor and spektrum radio system init, i ran this most of the time this weekend once i got it as you can tell by the rock rash already..unreal the tourqe it has..i love it.

14t7fp1.jpg

fadd2h.jpg

97qreu.jpg

2gujsi1.jpg

21m96c0.jpg

Here is the 2nd crawler i recently aquired..it is an Axial based crawler but has a home build chassis and TLT axels...a stampede tranny.brushless motor....but also has tons of alloy goodies on it also..here are the pictures..

9j0owl.jpg

n5jyfq.jpg

71l378.jpg

166adjo.jpg

2mgjnev.jpg

35l6k5f.jpg

And a few more yet

Here is my high lift..it has tons of goodies starting with the totally revamped suspension..no more leafs for me...tilt bed..JR radio...55 turn motor..tons of alloy..c haven't even ran this yet as i just got it this weekend...more to come on this

oa0kn5.jpg

2qd4kki.jpg

281rchy.jpg

o8gq44.jpg

mohox.jpg

255kydx.jpg

i don't like the servo set up on this truck that i will change that and some other things..but i had to change some thing..new pictures below

Well i took out the stock battery holder and moved the battery down between the frame rails like i seen done here, then i removed the rear steer and lock the wheels, removed the HUGE bumper guard, remounted the shocks a little different, installed my new tires for "TIRED" (thanks again bud, i gave you a bump in the sellar rating), next i plan to move the steering servo down on to the front diff and lower the body a little but till then i had to try it out today.

addo9e.jpg

mj8rht.jpg

14j6iao.jpg

14wuc11.jpg

qqphcg.jpg

6egbnp.jpg

2l95e1f.jpg

Nice rigs man!! Love the lids. Nice scale on the last one there.

I agree, crawling can be a nice slowed down change every once in a while.

Man thats awesome stuff. I love both of the. I would really like to get into crawlin but there is no where real close to do it here. I do have 2 spots but both are between 45 min or 60 min away.

Nice crawlers man, I am wanting to get a crawler for my garage of cars. Mostly looking at a AX10 kit. The only thing holding me back is I don't know I will get bored of it or not, it's a lot of money until I know I will like it.

Hey Joe,

Like everyone is saying, that is one 1 nice looking scaled rig. Just like the looks of it. No better place to run than to run in Canada.

Members online

Back