my crawlers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clodstall

got a request kinda for this.

here are a few i have owned. all home built.

and of course the bruiser i have now.

sorry for all the pics.

wow i have had and built these within a year.

Sweet pics and rigs bud. Especially like the Blazer, after bogging pics. I need to build me one BAD. I have a full size trail toy but want a real, scale one. I do have two of the Nylint Crawlers they're fun but nowhere near what I want. Kids love em though. But they break so easy and are not real good at crawling. just inexpensive. I got both mine brand new for 50.00 so I ain't complainin.

hI,

Welcome to the forum. Nice machines, where can I find something like that or the parts to build one? I really like the Toyota I am a big Toyota fan I ve had 5 of the 4x4 trucks since 94'. Yours looks like the real thing, in fact in a couple pic's of it Ive seen it is hare to tell is if it is real or not.

Can you shift those via the tx?

thanks for the pic's and videos.

John

thanks man. this one is a tamiya bruiser. vintage. rare.

tamiya tlt-1 axles under chassis and body. i still have the bruiser axles put away. they don't give those things away.lol

and yiou can shift some of them with tx. if you use a masxx tranny or something with a micro servo for shifting.

here is the build thread on this truck.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90297

thanks again for all the kind words and compliments on this thing as well as invites to the club.

Tony..

thanks alot for all the compliments guys and gals. went to the river again this afternoon and shot some footage and snapped some pics.

is the world finals the digger's dungeon thing also? that is the one we are hosting.

but hope to meet all you guys there also.

you do realy great work on those truck, I like all the detail you put into them very nice!!!

Iwas looking at the pics again and I completely agree with T.T. the detail is incredible.I love the leafs, are they rfom the Tamiya truck? The dang thigs look like real wheelers in action. Very nice Trucks Indeed.

thanks again man. the leafs are from a tamiya juggernaut. i run mono(single) leaf for more flex. and it iw 4 link rear.

i like the custom looking ones like pic 3 how do u build them do u custom bend the tube yourself?

Hey clodstall, I'm very interested as well. Could I get in on the info?

Latest posts

Members online

Back