my buggy is sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad67bird

ok heres the scoop, i can start me xterm no problem and run it for a minute then it cuts out under throttle and dies.i have to prime it again to get it to run again. i have new fuel lines,and new exhaust gromments and i don't see an o-ring in the tank....sooo I'm lost.let me hear your thoughts guys,when she runs she screams.....

motor isnt that old,maybe a gallon thru it....the pipe was working fine before: tsias with the 3 springs on the header with new rubber.....fuel was brand new....new plug.....forgot that i parked it last summer for that reason......I'm gonna try a new tank and reset everything and retune....

check to make sure that there isnt anything blocking the pressure port on the exhaust. maybe a bit of carbon or something. check your tank for holes....thats all i got.

Try spraying out the exhaust and header with something like simple green and washing it out. Attach a fuel line to the exhaust with a little fuel in it and blow hard to try and flush out the nipple. Try a different exhausti f you can.

ok heres the scoop, i can start me xterm no problem and run it for a minute then it cuts out under throttle and dies.i have to prime it again to get it to run again. i have new fuel lines,and new exhaust gromments and i don't see an o-ring in the tank....sooo I'm lost.let me hear your thoughts guys,when she runs she screams.....

If there is no oring on the tank lid you will not have fuel pressure. Must get a oring.

Latest posts

Members online

Back