my bruiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no sir not a kit. i built it. started with a bruiser chassis and tlt axles and went from there. drop bed,fender wheels,toolbox,rock sliders,etc i built.

and thanks.

why don't my posts show up immeditately like others?

Thats a fantastic looking truck! Got any pics of it without the body on?

thanks alot bud. i sure do. kinda dirty.lol i will run it in the river tommorrow or thru the pond to clean it up for a few more pics.

look thru all putfile pics and you will see step by step what i have done to this thing in the last month since i have had it.:FarleyParty:

well I have seen that truck somewhere before? It is a nice truck. does what it is designed to do. Nice to have you on here. It is a moderation thing for new members i think i have it turned off now for ya.

welcome to the forum clodstall! nice to have someone from the "crawler" world on the forum!!!!

grntung.gif
HOLY S....

SWEET!

Awesome.gif

All the Rep I can give!

anyone else notice thats its got a working winch? Thats cool stuff.

wow thanks guys for all the comments. i just got back from the river and uploading vids and pics now. i will post a few unedited ones so you can hear the rock scraping. and winch action.:resp:

pics are up.

final mounting of the lights today also.

all tucked in

lid back on toolbox

got her stuck

got dark on me.

washing her off when i got home. looks like rain in the headlights.

very nice truck, it looks like a real truck, u did a great job on it. so how does it do climbing!

kool I would love to see them!!!

oh and it is no big deal but I am not a man, but it's a honest mistake!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok I figured that out I was just letting u know, alot of people make the same mistake they are not used to a "chick" lol, being on a rc forum!!!! :jamout:

i think it is cool. there are a couple on RCC that have some nice rigs as well. and they built them.one girl julie is into nitro and all.

i think it is cool. there are a couple on RCC that have some nice rigs as well. and they built them.one girl julie is into nitro and all.[/Q

I have a savage X and a electric vendetta I also paint body's u can view them on my pics. or I do have a thread about the last two.

cool cool. hope you make it to the dungeon also. i will have another one for you to drive also. as well as others.

here are a few pics from this afternoon at the river.vid soon; converting files now.

vid soon.

What do you want out of it? sorry to hear it needs to go, But eventually there will be another I'm sure.

$600 obo rtr - batteries. got around $900 or so in it.and yeah i hope to build another one soon.:Xfingers: and yeah family first. alot to do and pay also before friday or me the wife and baby are out also. :dunno:

or $500 without elecs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back