my baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzy-Time:)!

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2980&cat=500&ppuser=3710&sl=o

100_3443.jpg

100_3444.jpg

100_3445.jpg

100_3443.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! No purple lol. I see it could use some upgrades though.... They always do no matter how much $$ you throw at them though.
Looks like a fun ride-any vids of it?

About time ya posted some pictures of the beast.. Paint job turned out great man I knew ya could do it.. Now I gotta get mine back so we can go run em together :D

Looks good Ozzy, too good as a matter of fact. Time to get that thing out in the mud and get it dirty. Oh yeah, there isn't any dirt in NY, ok maybe dusty in NY and dirty when you get to TN! Great Job

ive just ordered my baja should be here in a week but seeing pics like that makes it even harder to wait lol

they do have then on e-bay.but why buy used,just save and wait.it will be worth it.i am glad i listened to all the guys here and built it instead of getting the rtr.i had fun doing it.plus now i know how to fix it when i wreck it

Well you layed off with the links to it so now I'll post... Good work my friend..!

This guy keeps linking me to this thread ....^^^^^^ I take that back!!! and could we please have this man kindly banned ...

This guy keeps linking me to this thread ....^^^^^^ I take that back!!! and could we please have this man kindly banned ...

No problem fella!

Moto's list of things to do:

1. Take out the trash
2. Ban Bankrupter
3. Beg the wife for forgiveness for whatever I did today
4. Go to the...... he he he he

|​

Members online

Back