My 4yr old driving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup that works, always nice to see the little guys learning to drive, never know one day he may be as good as Kinwald or Cliff Lett..... :D

Yup that works, always nice to see the little guys learning to drive, never know one day he may be as good as Kinwald or Cliff Lett..... :D
He was 100% all about it!! He is usually just busy playing in the mud but ever since he got to drive it I think he has the bug!!! We spent after dinner looking in the tower hobbies mag and he was showing me the ones he liked!!

I got snuck up on today while out at the park (normal park, not skate park or race park) by an older guy and his grandson. Kid was probably 7 or 8. They chatted at me a bit with grandpa telling me about the one he bought his grandson. Said it wasn't nearly powerful enough to run in grass, but still wanted to see mine (revo with OS21TM in it). After about 10 minutes of watching, I heard the little one asking grandad if he would ask me to let him run it. Grandad said no, costs too much.

I dialed down the throttle to about 1/4 and handed it over. Just enough gas to keep it out of 2nd gear. Little guy ran nearly a full tank. I filled it back up and adjusted the throttle, then handed it to the granddad.

I'm not sure which one had a bigger smile on their face. lol

Always nice to see that spark in someones eye with these things.

Man I love that video @Joeyeberhardt. I'm so looking forward to seeing my little guy (who's now 2) take the radio and give it a spin.

Great video. Driving with your kid is kind of like learning about RCs all over again through their eyes. Their excitement always adds to the fun you have.

No kiddin I was busy working on mine then I heard my dad asks him if he wanted to drive his..I turned and watched for a second then started recording..I didn't touch mine the rest of the day I had more fun watching him and seeing him light up when he does a wheelie or goes off a jump!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back