mustang

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

2 or 3 broke ribs and 7 bones in my hand and arm broken. 60 mph head on closing speed. nice

DSC02333.jpg

D-AMN MAN!!

+1 rep for surviving. :)

That doesn't look like an American truck... be glad!!

Whipnet, Looks like a 94-99 Dodge ram.

Was this recent Mega?
Was this the accident that caused the injury you have had the past year or so?

I hope you were alone in the car and none of your family was injured.

ya, mest up thing was i destroyed my hand that had just been repaired in dec. this was on 24 feb09

Thank you all for the well wishes here and in pm's.

Glad to hear you made it out ok, asides from the broken bones. That also sux about have your hand messed up twice. Who's fault was at fault with the accident?

looking at the damage it could have been alot worse i guess but hope your feeling well soon!!

Wow dude.... so scary seeing stuff like that happen to people.... glad you are ok bud. Cars are replaceable, you on the other hand, are not. Just happy that we get to share our time with you for a bit longer!

Man John your a lucky dude. Glad your alright besides the broken bones which suck but will at least heal. Good luck and were all hopping for a fast recovery. Its to bad you can't heal up as quick as you could when you were 12.

Wowzers...I'd be glad it was a first-gen-fendered Ram, they have a tendency to go all origami in a wreck, probably saved your life. A Chevy frame wouldn't have folded like that, and probably would have torn up your Stang a lot worse...
Anyway, glad you're relatively OK, sorry as heck your hand and car aren't.

Latest posts

Members online

Back