Mugen MBX5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
I'm thinking of buying Savagefans04 buggy. I'm looking for aftermarket parts for it. Looking for the best deal on the web. He says he has already up graded the majority of it. So now it's like a MBX5 prospect.

1. Where can I find the truggy kit?
2. Rear chassis brace aftermarket
3. Mugen starter box off-road or who has teh best starter box out to date
4. Proline wheels and tires combos.
Dual battery packs for the stater box big mahs ( will use thse packs for my crawler as well )

Engines for it. I have an RB C5 I could use. I'm looking at Radical .21 engine for it.

5. What engine would work best a .21 or .28? Looking for ballistic power but able to race it.
6. Need a flywheel as well.

Looking for links. Can anyone help me get where I want to be? Does anyone know about MBX5 what to look for?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the one I bought from a good friend. added a JP3 pipe running a RB WS7III and have an RB C5 rody Roem modify and lastle 2 CMB Raptors. These were engines I had just lieing around. Still wroking on a few other things for it, money and time

rpm_arms-19.jpg
https://www.hpisavageforum.com/gallery/data/500/rpm_arms-19.jpg

Is it me or are the tires on the wrong side? Still looks very nice.

You noticed that. lol it's the way I got it. Just been picking up parts along the way for now. Got the engine all done jp 3 pipe as well new Ofna 1400mah flat pk of it the other day. Just need a gear bot and front bumper should be ready to fire up. I'll get some pics of it w/o the lid on. Part's are not as readily available for it anymore. Couple places that still sell though.

Latest posts

Members online

Back