MT Tyres (tires)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopIt

Certified Nitro Addict
Hi all, it's been a while................ok a lot longer then that. I've not been involved in this hobby for so long now that my tyres have all dried out and cracked. I was trying to find some MT size tyres to fit the Maximizer wheels I've had squirreled away. The last ones I had were Badlands (#1132), but when I went to Proline they said they don't make them any more :dunno:

So I guess what I was asking was, what MT tyres are people using these days for 3.2 rims????????

Well ya can find most all the 3.2 tires on E Bay. but maybe look at panther,Imex, maybe even some of the savage tires or others, it really depends on what ya are doin bashin or racing.... myself i have the Proline Mulchers on RPM wheels. i love the spikes and they hook up on most everything..... on My MMT I am using Losi SuperBolt on's 420 series on a set of 3.8 wheels I got off e bay.... Good Luck Bud...

Thanks for the replies both.

I'm really liking the look of the Dirt Claws, but will they fit slightly smaller wheels than intended (3.3 vs 3.2)?

I have them on black warlocks right now. They are 83mm wheels, that's 3.27 inch. I would assume as long as they are properly mounted they should be fine, but I have not tried it so don't take my word on it.

In case you like them though, the black warlocks are only $24 for all four wheels.

Black warlocks:
http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/3191/

Good Choice, them are wheel size spefic tho you know that. but they look great with that agressive tread on em....

Well they fit! I'll take some pics soon when I buy more tyres. I only got two for now cus I wasn't sure about the fit. The only thing I'm thinking now is that the wheels are just too small for my truck. I'll let others be the judge when she's ready.

them do look cool , you'll have to let us know how well they hold up on black top , concrete as well as dirt , just may have to pick up a set my self.

Ok I finally got the remaining tyres yesterday. I love the look, but I'm really not sure about size??? It's a shame that Maximizer don't make a 3.8" wheel...... Anyway, let me know what you think.

* @rebuild I guess you thought I was talking about the wheels/tyres in my avatar? The ones below are what I was referring to. Hope you like them as much......Thanks for your previous comment ; )

2013-06-07170612.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2013-06-07170959.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2013-06-07171103.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2013-06-07170642.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

well as far as aspect ratio it is tough to tell if the tire is 3.2 or 3.3 so I think they look fine. myself I look for a lil lower profile on my truggy...but they look fine for average bashing dutys......

Latest posts

Members online

Back