Motosaver airfilter review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

well first off i know theres already been a review about this so I'm not just going to go and write the same stuff if possible lol but i was sent this filter to try and give my thoughts on it so i want to hold up my end the best i can as this oppurtunity is appreciated , well as i stated in a earlier post the design is awsome one clip holds it all together. and with the longer neck on the tube it gives more clearance around the spur "as was stated in other review" and i swear the tube fits better on the carb. well today i had my x out for a bit and after warming it up a bit i took a few speed runs and i swear its a bit "snappier" off the line i do realize with it being chilly here that produces a bit more power " cooler air getting into engine= more power usually well i swear its running a bit better,well after running it awhile i will take off,inspect and clean and i guess thats the real test as to how much dirt it stops so will update when i can.. and i would like to thank motorsaver and hpisf for giving me this oppurtunity although its kinda a hard item to review especially when the review before was done so well lol anyway thanks for the chance and I'm hoping to add to it soon between snow storms... lol

P.S SORRY FOR THE LAME REVIEW BUT I haven't BEEN ABLE TO RUN MUCH LATELY,THERES 3 FEET OF SNOW HERE BUT WHENEVER THE PARKING LOT GETS PLOWED I'm OUT THERE SO AGAIN THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY AND WILL ADD MORE WHEN I CAN!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back