Motor/pipe help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan86

Savage Basher
I'm building a savage xl and all thats left to buy is the motor, pipe and clutch. I have been looking at motors, but don't really have a clue with what to get. I here everyone saying Piccos are the best, but I'm not sure what motor would suit me.
I have seen LPR, picco and GO engines with good reviews for all. I'm after one purely for bashing, something i wont have to baby.
This will be my first nitro savage so i want one that will user friendly...lol
Anyone willing to point me in the right direction? And also what pipe?
I was also just about to buy a stock savage clutch, but thought i would see if anyone had any recommendations, any better aftermarket ones out there that anyone has tried?
Appreciate any help =)

for a beginer axail .28or a .32 28 is fater then .32 but doesnt have as much torque and if u want speed then a picco .28 modded this would be for power and torque and match them al up with a pipe for ercm would be what i say

ok, i have been looking at piccos, but whats the go with the turbo version? i see that they don't come with pull starts, can a pull start be put on it?

can anyone tell me the difference between the picco .26 and the .28? the .26 is more expensive so i was wondering why

the .26 is more for truggies i think do not quote me on this and i think has more top end then the .28 u have to get the right verison to get the pull start but all that happens with piccos is the cord breaks

Latest posts

Members online

Back