Montreal???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imem

anyone in the montreal quebec area ?
or know of any tracks in the area
id love to race my Xss 4.6!

marco:jumpers:

sure you know of any good spots ?
there is only so much fun you can have by yourself :)
i live in laval myself but i can go anywhere
hows saterday or sunday the 4th or 5th sound?

I've gotta try a skate park. I don't drive so I'm kind of limited, I love angrignon park. Lots of diffrent terrain. How long have you been RCing for. How old are you. I'm 37. Peace.

I'm 29 been rcing for about a year but not as often as i would like
i know where agrinion park is and a skate park would be sweet

be nice to get a camera to make a video i might be available sunday afternoon

Cool a veteran. I've had mine since November. Where do you shop for R/C. Keep me posted about Sunday. I've got a camera. It takes great vids. I'll work on a cameraman. Been wanting to do a vid anyway. What Mods have you done? Mines not set up for racing, more for bashing. Very large tires, I couldn't help myself.
P1000462a.jpg

P1040359.jpg

P1040361.jpg

P1040359.jpg

I'm far from a veteran ive only had my savage since spring
and ive really only gone through 6-7 tanks of fuel on it

its hard t ofind time to go bashing and also not as fun when your the only one who had one

last time i told my buddy i was gonna take my truck out for a little bashing and he told mehe would bring his truc ki was exited until i saw the radio shack rc lol i mean i think the thing ran off 2 9v batteries

needless to say the session ended with my truck side swiping his against a rock and breaking it in about 30 pieces lol

so whatyou think about sunday my bbq got moved to saterday?

That's funny. This Sunday is actually is not good, my girlfriend reminded me that we were going up north to a friends cottage. This is what I"ll do are work on getting a cameraman to film the event. Since he's been wanting to do this anyway. I'll keep you posted. I also want to apologize for not being able to make it. My memory is shot. Peace.

ya np we can try again for next weekend np I'm a little busy this weekend too

have fun up north

Cool. Thanks, will definitely try for next week-end. Peace.

actually i have this saterday comming up free august 18 anytime during the day is fine

How's Saturday @ 2pm. My cameraman will be there. Let me know so I can give you directions to the skatepark. Peace.

he yman if you wanna bash today let me know
just call me at mtl 2626288

Sorry dude, I was already gone to the sand pit. Blew A spur gear. I also think a burnt my front diff. The skate park was a blast, by the way. I'll definetly call you this coming Friday and hopefully we can set something up for Sunday. I ordered the HPI aluminium clutch shoes, and HPI hardened spur gear 47tooth. Got some spare diff gears, should be good enough. Peace.

Dirt track

Wats up guys,I`m in Montreal and desperatly need to find a dirt track. I heard that there is one in boucherville but cant find info anywhere to locate. I would love to race on a dirt track. Me and a friend have savage xl`s. Thanks

Welcome, What area do you live in. I still haven't got together with anyone in town yet. Got pics of the Xl. Peace.

Latest posts

Members online

Back