Monster King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well sam.......it IS coming! at the finals i go the new HPI book and here is is!!! don't know if a lot of people even noticed this ride in the book. it's NASTY....man I GOTZ to have one. make a scale looking monser truck!!! i see a lot of things in her future........

lastscan.jpg

Yep I saw it in the booklet also....doesn't look too bad IMO

i want to make a scale project with it.
that thing is bad!! HPI needs to tighten up and produce it!

You guys think that the plastic? steer tires are to compinsate for some horrible steering/handling problem?

actually looks kinda impressive..... but really "bouncy" i bet!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder what she would be like with a shagg nasty monster and some jumbomaxx wheels & tires!

i like the front tires......gives it a different look........this thing is so out of the ordinary that you can't help but to like it!

i saw they have put the new crawler king on hpi's site....so this one shouldn't be too far behind i hope!!!!!!!

Gotta get one of these when they come out. Now all HPI needs to do is make an 1/18th scale Savage. :jamout:

the motor is probably the same size as the truck!!! an oneil with a stupid pipe would be crazy though......hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm........LMAO

ya they have this listed on hpiracing usa now. i dint see a price or see it for sale when i googled it.

i like it.

looks like they got a peek at mickey's sidewinder design.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back