Modded LRP 28 Speed Runs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing's got some top end for sure!

BTW, what's with the bow and arrow? Were you taking fire while driving? LOL

lol my brother and cousin were out, they love to add in some naration to my videos lol.

Running:
18cb/48sp
2 speed
Buku is setup for topend, Heaviest spring/largest cone tuned all the way in
Proline Mulchers
Lowered 1 inch
I'm thinking around 40-44mph?

Engine never broke 220f

:10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10:

I did the mods myself, I only did flow mods on this engine, I don't get into timing changes like some, and that is where the real power is found, this vid just basicly shows what an lrp is all about, oh ya and the buku helped my topend beyond belief. I'm going to make a video with the same general tune, but the pipe will be tuned for max bottom end.

Cool , i just got my lrp back from ab ,waiting on my pipe.can't wait for the break in.
SL.

have fun with that, that engine is gonna ripp, should be faster than mine forsure, Adam sure knows his stuff.

man that thing really rips!! great vid and thanks for posting!!

Thanks alot for the comments.
Anyways i just took my truck out for a run after work, and it all of a sudden just shut off out of nowhere, I then tried to restart it, and it felt really wierd, I pulled the glowplug it apeared fine, so I replaced it anyways, I started it back up and it it went fine, but upon inspection there was two very tiny specs of metal on the glowplug... I'm just wondering if something happened in my engine I'm not aware of. I'm gonna do a teardown tonight just to be sure, It runs but I don't not need something floating around in there causing anymore damage.

hope its nothing serious scrog, I'm wondering if it has something to do with the dude with the bow & arrow, he looked a little suspicious...lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back