Minor modded k4.6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravaging_savage

What do you guys think of this. its my first time doing this so I figure i would start small. I just did the boost ports and a good p&p on the sleeve and crank. Let me know what you think.

051-1.jpg

052-1.jpg

053-1.jpg

054-1.jpg

Not to bad for a first time modder. You could definitely go much further but I completely understand why you stopped where you are at. Good work bro.

Questions: did you grab the sleeve with a Pliers?

Yes we do bank, thus is the reason I wanted a Modding section because there was a lot of interest. Now everyone that is doing it needs to be sure to post Pict's there so we can see there work and can all get better from it.

yea I did grab it with pliers :( it was a last resort, it took a lil of that ans some taping from the bottom along with a small butane torch to get the sucker out.
I hope it didnt get messed up to bad.
anyway thanks for the complements. I also only went this far because i don't full understand what ports do what. I also could not find any pics of a 4.6 sleeve to get ideas from. I did a ton of reading but i am a visual learner so i got to have pics to relate to. and the fact that the site was down didnt help it only gave me time.

thanx for the pics. the truck is down for a few days. so I may do some more work. I need to get some of those rubber dremel acc.

Love to see more people getting into this, Its very fun to learn and when you do it a few time you start to really catch on.

you guys are no good for me. i see all of this porting going on recently and i feel like i have to jump in and see if i can do it. just a little leary on trying it on my 5.9 to start

Members online

No members online now.
Back