Mini rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I see that you might run into the same problem I did with your brake linkage setup. Do your brakes engage when you go WOT? By the looks of your setup it might. I can help you out if thats the case.

Yeah brakes get applied. What did you do to fix this?

I sent you a pic on page 3. You might be able to move your blue slide all the way to the end of the linkage. Otherwise you need to use a slightly longer brake linkage and move the stop over.

looking good bud.
now about the throttle linkage, i had mine with the throttle that way round and my rods binded a hell of a lot, jt suggested turning the servo around, so there is a bigger distance between the horn and the valve etc, workes really well, and that's the way jt says he does the majority of his, so who am i to argue...:)
looks good tho buddy.

looks good i need to start looking in to the throttle linkage as ive bought the flm chassis and may do the mid tank mod soonish.
4x4

The tank I bought leaks!! Fried my receiver :( Luckily my buddy with a revo had a spare one from his. So i got that in there now. I gotta find another tank that will fit. Also I hope it didnt fry my hump pack either. The batteries died yesterday, but I haven't charged them in a while. :stressed: Hopefully I can work out these kinks so I can start beatin the crap outta it again. :D

Update..once I got all the bugs worked out this thing friggin rocks! Power is amazing. I did break the brace in the front that holds the A arms straight. I also lots power to my front diff. I'm pretty sure its stripped because the front shaft spins.

Are you sure the grub screw didnt come out of the front cup? If not and the front diff is blown. That is caused by the brakes being set too tight. Good luck

Members online

Back