mini inferno slipper clutch question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashard

Nitro Nutcase.
I picked up a mini inferno buggy yesterday but I can`t get the slipper clutch adjusted.
no matter how I tighten it, it keeps slipping.
does anyone on this forum have a mini inferno?
if yes, have you encountered this problem and what have you done about it?
I gave my little cousin a mini inferno stadium truck and after turning the slipper clutch nut 1,5 times it was solved.
I`m racing in the backyard with my little cousin and I can`t keep up with
his ST though the buggy should be a bit faster.
please help me!
I can`t win from a 3 year old kid!
please help........

PLEASE HELP!!
I`m beaten 6 out of 11 runs by a 3 year old!
am I such a bad driver or is he just getting better by the minute?
if it`s like this tomorrow, I`m gonna glue the #### thing with CA glue!

never mind.
I came to the conclusion that the mini inferno buggy $U(K$!
I spent 200 euros on it and I think I`m gonna use it as a dartboard or as a crushing object for my savvy.
the diffs feel like they`re full of sand and after taking them apart I found that they`re perfectly clean but the gear mesh looks like sandpaper!
the slipper clutch keeps slipping and the car stops all the time while the engine is at max rpm.
if kyosho would use better quality plastic for the gears it doesn`t need a slipper clutch.
I took out the diffs so the warranty is void but I`m gonna contact the lhs and kyosho germany about it and I demand a complete new set of gears & diffs, if they wont give me new gears I`m gonna fix it permanently with the biggest hammer I can find.
currently I can only think about what evil things I can do to this piece of #### car.
I tried to burn the slipper clutch and was hoping it would go up in flames but it wouldn`t even do that!
can you imagine that I was standing in the lhs with a hotbodies minizilla in one hand and with the ##$^$#@! mini inferno in the other hand.
AND I CHOSE THE MINI INFERNO!
I hope I will never be so STUPID again.
but to be serious, now that I`ve seen the HUGE difference in quality between
american & european brands like HPI, hotbodies, graupner, robbe and asian brands like kyosho and tamiya, I will only buy american or european rc cars from now on.
I had tamiyas in the past, great cars to drive but if you only touch an obstacle with a wheel I almost everytime had to rebuild the suspension.
japanese rc cars are advanced but very delicate.
too delicate for me I suppose.........

YES!
one less mini inferno!
I tried to fix it today but I found out that there was much more wrong with this $%#@!#.
So, today it has met the business end of my size 44 worker boot with steel toes and boy, that felt good!
it was the most fun I had with this ^%*%$#@@ since I bought it.
the warranty was void anyway.
I built several kits and I`m into rc for 12 years now but my patience became a little short with this %$#@^&*.
please guys, whenever you buy an rc car just stick with the American & European brands.

the KMI is a great little car once built right. i had one and love it. i'd rather have a KMI over an 18T any day. were you running a BL system? my KMI didn't slip that bad running stock electronics with an 8-cell pack.

Latest posts

Members online

Back