Mind made up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ikesavage

I have made up my mind, I'm leaving the hobby. I am selling all of the stuff I have. The reason I am giving it all up is because I can be taking the cash that I put in to this hobby and get a BIG boy toy (bike) I will be posting on ebay within the next few weeks as soon as I get everything gathered up and start takining pictures. Its been fun!

That suck your leaving the hobby..

What kind of big boy toy are you getting ?
Harley ?

You should post the pic on the forum and then what doesn't sell here you can put on e-bay ??? just my .2 ...

yep post it all ... Wish you well. and you don't need a rc to stop in and shoot the poop

That's understandable ice thought bout leaving the hobby a few time cause I just can't afford exactly what this hobby demands some times. But I stick it out learned to pace my self and do with out my trucks for a bit till everything my kids need is taken care of first. Its nice to have gotten to know you. Don't be a stranger. Drop in give advice to ppl what ever. Tc good luck.

what kind of bike you getting ike?

best of luck with the new toy & yeah hit up ljrce and post up sale on here if you want to.

just me opinion but i agree, you should put your rc stuff up for sale here first and give your fellow forum members a chance before it goes on ebay,understandable choice but sad to here your packing it in!!

Thanks guys I will pop in and give some help when I can. I'm lookin to get a honda xr 650L street and trail and put a big bore kit to a 720cc I have trails where I live and I rode years ago and got rid of my bike cause no where to ride but now I do. I will post on here the stuff for sale to give everyone a chance to get what I have and then whats left I'll post or might give away MAYBE!!

lol me and my buddy rick were just talking about getting enduro's

Sounds like a good plan

Latest posts

Members online

Back