Millionaires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super nub i drive traxxas

i was just thinking if i had millions would i still play with rc cars?
any millionaires playing with rc's still? or just ferraris and lambos?

I would but i'd buy land and build a mega track/bash site so i didn't have to drive to places to run 'em!

I am not a millionaire but I did just that xll-SavageX-llx. Bought 160 acres of land with a 4 year old house and planning on building a huge track this summer/fall for my 3 Savages. I am pretty stoked.

I am not a millionaire but I did just that xll-SavageX-llx. Bought 160 acres of land with a 4 year old house and planning on building a huge track this summer/fall for my 3 Savages. I am pretty stoked.

That's too cool. Our family had 400 acres for 75 yrs. Sold off the back 200 for house development. The land we sit on is mostly rock, not ideal for a track. Awesome feeling of owning that much land. We would love to see pics as you break ground and the course of building the track.

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is very exciting moving back out to the country after living 10 years in town :) There is a crop in right now so as soon as it is harvested and I get to break land I will definetely get some pics up.

I'm not millionaire but I wonder if I would get in trouble if I built a track right outside my office!

I would probably stock up on all the rc cars i could find, Buy some land, build a track, rent out trucks for as little as the cost of the fuel and the parts they break. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back