mid esc mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timaneli

hello.

anybody use this?:

http://www.platinumrcproducts.com/prc 194.html

i think that is a major upgrade for the flux for who wants to move the esc to the front.
the mamba is direct fit at the left side of the steering servo, in case of a hobbywing like mine it will have a litlle more work mounting the esc.

regards

haven't used it yet, but i will be as soon as it and the tvps, skidplate, shocktowers and motor plate arrive from platinumrcproducts.

i will post pics. https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11813

put up some pics of your savage.

i guess you will save many weight with that big investment!!

i previous own a e-revo and as far as i can tell in weight and handling put this my flux far behind...

can you later compare weight and tell us if it worths invest carbon?

regards

sure will. not sure if you'll save a ton of weight c/f vs. stock parts, but it'll be a heck of a lot stronger.

I spoke to Jason about putting the esc beside the servo. He told me it will fit but it's a very tight fit, no room to secure it across the width. You would need to secure it length wise. He's doing me a modded plate, so I can secure it with the traxxas mount. Borrowed the idea from Baddasz.

BTW frddy, cf to stock weight comparison would be very interesting. Thinking about going all cf to save weight on my porker.

I spoke to Jason about putting the esc beside the servo. He told me it will fit but it's a very tight fit, no room to secure it across the width. You would need to secure it length wise. He's doing me a modded plate, so I can secure it with the traxxas mount. Borrowed the idea from Baddasz.

BTW frddy, cf to stock weight comparison would be very interesting. Thinking about going all cf to save weight on my porker.

ok wtf, i will try to do this, might be a bit tuff caz I'm doing a ground up build so i need to somehow get the weights of the stock flux parts but i will try.

Latest posts

Members online

Back