mickeys next savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
Well guys as some of you know I traded lis old Baja which I reconditioned for a savage x. Here it was the day I got it.

IMAG0086.jpg

I gave it a quick paint job as I couldn't have it looking like a stock x 4.1 for any longer. I have added a set of flux big bores and a sts .28 motor after I smoked the 4.1 in 3 tanks of fuel. Oh and don't ever doubt an sts motor this thing actually rips. Ofna throttle mod was the next mod as well as a steel 47 tooth spur gear and a 18 tooth racing clutch bell other then that its stock. Future mods definately going to mid tank it with the hot bodies fuel tank and the radio shack box that I have used on previous builds. Not sure which direction I want to go with the chassis tho . Any ideas and don't say prc carbon . Flm but I can't get my black plates back unfortunately. Wish I would have kept my first savage but I guess we all live and learn.
Here is what it looks like after the paint and tied down to run some flat oval

IMAG0147.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So your the guy with the STS. Wonder how many more are still around and running. Why did you unload the baja? Savage is looking good.

I still have a Baja hop. I have my orange one. I unloaded the second one because I missed catching big air. What better to air out then a savage right.

I'm almost positive I have a brand new sts cooling head. If you want it I'll send it to you for free. PM me with your info.

Latest posts

Members online

Back