Metal Skid Plate for HPI Savage XL V2.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have used AliExpress 15 times now to purchase Savage parts and found them pretty good. Nothing has taken more than 3 weeks to arrive & all orders did arrive, will say tho that you have to check the items listed very well. They show 3 or 4 photos of the items but you will only recieve the item in the photo you are veiwing. For instinse they will show a complete diff with drive shafts & pinon in photo 1 then the rest of the photos will show just the diff in one photo and the shafts in another & the pinon in yet another.
The price changes with each photo and you will only receive the item in the photo you are looking at when you purchase. Also check the despatch time on the item first, some ship by China post but others ship by container, which are shipped monthly.
The item ELWOOD has listed does look it is all 3 peices. plus the 3rd photo that you have ringed would be all 3 peices for an XL Flux.
Don't have a flux XL so don't know the difference between a V1 & V2 chassis.

Last edited:
I have used AliExpress 15 times now to purchase Savage parts and found them pretty good. Nothing has taken more than 3 weeks to arrive & all orders did arrive, will say tho that you have to check the items listed very well. They show 3 or 4 photos of the items but you will only recieve the item in the photo you are veiwing. For instinse they will show a complete diff with drive shafts & pinon in photo 1 then the rest of the photos will show just the diff in one photo and the shafts in another & the pinon in yet another.
The price changes with each photo and you will only receive the item in the photo you are looking at when you purchase. Also check the despatch time on the item first, some ship by China post but others ship by container, which are shipped monthly.
The item ELWOOD has listed does look it is all 3 peices. plus the 3rd photo that you have ringed would be all 3 peices for an XL Flux.
Don't have a flux XL so don't know the difference between a V1 & V2 chassis.
Thank you for your reply very helpfull. :)

No worries Paul, Always here and always willing to help if I can. I'm no expert on Savages but do own 9 nitro powered ones and have built them all myself from parts. So do have quite a good understanding of the way they go together and work. If got any question, just ask but like I said previous, I have no experience with Flux trucks. I,m a pure nitro guy, love the smell, noise & hassle of nitros.

I do have both versions of the XL Flux, but my V2 is still in the box...:cautious:. I would go to HPI website, download manuals for both versions and compare the parts/numbers to see if they are same/similar, particularly the TVPs. If they are the same or have the same dimensions then more than likely many parts will cross over to the V2. I will be doing the same as I already have a few basic upgrades I want to do...hope that may help

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back