Me and my son's trucks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay F.

Here's a pic of me and my sons trucks, all cleaned up after a nasty(and very muddy) bashing session. I have to say, lil man's getting good at handling it. He lives my savage, maybe christmas I'll get him one

COOL Trucks Jay. RC is great for dad and son bonding, both my boys have the addiction and still loving the toys........

Thanks. I had a few mt's a few years ago, but unfortunate circumstances forced me out of the hobby for 3 or 4 years. Back at it now though in full force. I love spending time with my kids. I have an Ofna hyper7 too, just was not in action this time lol

nice trucks. I too have an evader ext. which one is that? the ext 2.4? I like the bodys on both. are they custom painted?

its always nice to see fathers and sons in the hobby :D

Yes, I painted both. I need to get my airbrush fixed, those are spray cans and masking jobs. I took him to the lhs and let him pick out the colors for his.
We enjoy the time at the park. The closest track is about an hour and a half away, so we mostly bash around the parks. I have understanding neighbors too, most t8mes they are outside enjoying the show.

I'm gonna get him to help me put in the steering servo I got yesterday in the mail. That will give him the bug even worse lol. Ordered a Hitec hs7955-tg. Gonna move the stock one to throttle duties

Latest posts

Members online

Back