MBX5-T STS .30 Wheelies ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good god....STS .30's rip like none other. I am going to buy and STS .30 now.

this is a Max modds motor....No where near Stock by any means....Just to let u know.

this is a Max modds motor....No where near Stock by any means....Just to let u know.

I see, I'm sure a stock STS .30 is plenty fast any how. Would you recommend an STS .28 or a .30 for a savage?

i see that dip in the ground you guys were using to throw the front end up, cheaters!

lol fast truggy no doubt.

I'd like to see an RB modded sts.30 vs. that one just to get a look see. bad little buggy thou...

i see that dip in the ground you guys were using to throw the front end up, cheaters!

lol fast truggy no doubt.

I was biting my lip hard, and being polite, and not saying anything, but yeah, funny how the wheels come up in the same spot every time...LOL

still fast, but I've seen MUCH better wheelies without the little dip/whoop-di-doo...

One time it rode the wheelie for a while though.

actually its more the low CoG and centre diff that makes wheelies difficult with a truggy, and the surface was grass not gravel - very good traction on the former.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yup in case you don't know CCK the savage has 2 diffs, front and rear. But truggy (what he was driving) have 3 diffs, front center rear. When the front wheels lift off the ground most of the power it directed to the front to keep the wheels down. Correct me if I'm wrong on that lunar. You can build you center diff with a thick 500K diff grease and you will have better chances of wheeling. If you build the center with a thin grease like 5k it'll be harder to wheelie.

No your 100% correct FX, power will go the path of least resistance, so the wheel(s) with the least traction will get the most power, some heavy oil (or grease) in that centre gearbox would definatly be needed for anything close to a wheelie.

I was biting my lip hard, and being polite, and not saying anything, but yeah, funny how the wheels come up in the same spot every time...LOL

still fast, but I've seen MUCH better wheelies without the little dip/whoop-di-doo...

HAH...HAH....why don't u take the time to Watch out vids and u would Blatenty SEE that we pull wheelies on FLAT ground.....that day with the hump was the First time i realized that was there...IE playing with it this day.....Watch the next couple Mugen vids...Ulll seee FLAT AS A PANCAKE Offline wheelie.....:duh: ...like i really have to prove anything to u. :hammerpoke:

No your 100% correct FX, power will go the path of least resistance, so the wheel(s) with the least traction will get the most power, some heavy oil (or grease) in that centre gearbox would definatly be needed for anything close to a wheelie.

30k is what was in this day.......Not no 500k Diff LOCKER.....AND SERIOUS HP helps =)

Latest posts

Members online

Back