Maximusrayluis All Paint Lid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
Posting for Max..Enjoy..

IMG00759-20100316-1554-1.jpg

IMG00760-20100316-1554-1.jpg

IMG00763-20100316-1555-1.jpg

IMG00762-20100316-1555.jpg

IMG00761-20100316-1554-1.jpg

IMG00758-20100316-1554-1.jpg

wow it even looks like a classic with original paint thats cool!!! great job!!!`

Thx Scott. You help me out A lot. As soon as I get my computer from tone. Ill be able to post my own threads again. Thx for the help. You ever need any thing let me know. As for the lid. This is my first full paint lid using the chrome for the bumpers and trim. Pictures don't do it justice. In person the chrome is so realistic. And the copper metal flake is sick. Its also a bright pearl orange. First time I used the liquid mask aswell. Hope you all like it. Tc bash on my fellow friends.

Ohhhh. Should let anyone know that this lid don't fit the savage to good. The bumpers are to big so fits to close to the trucks bumpers IMO. Just incase anyone decides to get one. I just got it for what it is. Not really to ever run.

yes ill try bank. Hope I'm not doing something wrong by having someone else post for me. Just can't do it myself till I get my computer from vintagetone. But saw that he's sick right now. If I am I apologize for my error. Just let me know. Ill try posting in the gallery. Ohhh and thx bank for the complement btw. Tc be safe fellas.

yes ill try bank. Hope I'm not doing something wrong by having someone else post for me. Just can't do it myself till I get my computer from vintagetone. But saw that he's sick right now. If I am I apologize for my error. Just let me know. Ill try posting in the gallery. Ohhh and thx bank for the complement btw. Tc be safe fellas.

nothing wrong at all !!! I'm just trying to get all the pics on the site like this into the gallery so we will never loose them out of the threads again

Ohhh gotchya. No problem. I didn't know the pictures got lost. I tried adding them to the gallery. They worked. One of the few things it allows me to do with my phone lol. Now I have a lot of trucks I need to add to the gallery. Thx bank for explaining it. Thought I done something wrong. Tc bash on.

Latest posts

Members online

Back