Mamba X or Mamba 2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfrayser

What is the difference in performance? Is one better than the other. I'm looking at the 2200Kv and will run 4 cell in my truggy.

If your looking at just the performance aspect I'd say no just go with the mm2. Both are really great products.

I just ordered an MMP with a 3800kv for my XS. I'm sure you want the bigger one for a bigger truck, but still a Mamba if you want some first hand perspective of the product line.

Ive had a Mamba before in my Slash and loved it. I was just wondering if there is a big difference between the MM2 and the MMX. The only thing I can find is the BEC circuit(which will be nice) and telemetry option(which I won't use). Don't quite understand the sensored and sensor less thing?

Yes sensored motors have better feel at lower throttles, less cogging , but who drives slow anyway :lmao: ;)

I dove head first into the rc world lol. My buddy bought a couple redcats and they were fun but I actually did my research in the type i wanted and ended up with the XS. So far I am really liking it and realized it would cost money to bash like I have been bashing already lol.

Sorry to get a little off topic.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back